1. Is outgoing, sociable.
2. Is compassionate, has a soft heart.
3. Tends to be disorganized.
4. Is relaxed, handles stress well.
5. Has few artistic interests.
6. Has an assertive personality.
7. Is respectful, treats others with respect.
8. Tends to be lazy.
9. Stays optimistic after experiencing a setback.
10. Is curious about many different things.
11. Rarely feels excited or eager.
12. Tends to find fault with others.
13. Is dependable, steady.
14. Is moody, has up and down mood swings.
15. Is inventive, finds clever ways to do things.
16. Tends to be quiet.
17. Feels little sympathy for others.
18. Is systematic, likes to keep things in order.
19. Can be tense.
20. Is fascinated by art, music, or literature.
21. Is dominant, acts as a leader.
22. Starts arguments with others.
23. Has difficulty getting started on tasks.
24. Feels secure, comfortable with self.
25. Avoids intellectual, philosophical discussions.
26. Is less active than other people.
27. Has a forgiving nature.
28. Can be somewhat careless.
29. Is emotionally stable, not easily upset.
30. Has little creativity.
31. Is sometimes shy, introverted.
32. Is helpful and unselfish with others.
33. Keeps things neat and tidy.
34. Worries a lot.
35. Values art and beauty.
36. Finds it hard to influence people.
37. Is sometimes rude to others.
38. Is efficient, gets things done.
39. Often feels sad.
40. Is complex, a deep thinker.
41. Is full of energy.
42. Is suspicious of others’ intentions.
43. Is reliable, can always be counted on.
44. Keeps their emotions under control.
45. Has difficulty imagining things.
46. Is talkative.
47. Can be cold and uncaring.
48. Leaves a mess, doesn’t clean up.
49. Rarely feels anxious or afraid.
50. Thinks poetry and plays are boring.
51. Prefers to have others take charge.
52. Is polite, courteous to others.
53. Is persistent, works until the task is finished.
54. Tends to feel depressed, blue.
55. Has little interest in abstract ideas.
56. Shows a lot of enthusiasm.
57. Assumes the best about people.
58. Sometimes behaves irresponsibly.
59. Is temperamental, gets emotional easily.
60. Is original, comes up with new ideas.
61. Has a hard time finishing things on time.
62. Likes taking care of other people.
63. When angry at someone, says things they know will hurt that person’s feelings.
64. Finds it easy to really concentrate on a problem.
65. Often does not seem to enjoy things as much as their friends.
66. Worries about getting into trouble.
67. Is annoyed by little things other kids do.
68. Has a hard time waiting their turn to speak when excited.
69. Likes to feel a warm breeze blowing on their face.
70. Notices even little changes taking place around them, like lights getting brighter in a room.
71. Can generally think of something to say, even with strangers.
72. Thinks traveling to Africa or India would be exciting and fun.
73. If having a problem with someone, usually tries to deal with it right away.
74. Likes to be able to share their private thoughts with someone else.
75. If very angry, might hit someone.
76. When interrupted or distracted, forgets what they were about to say.
77. Feels like crying over very little on some days.
78. Worries about our family when they are not with us.
79. Gets very irritated when someone criticizes them.
80. Opens presents before they are supposed to.
81. Enjoys listening to the birds sing.
82. Tends to notice little changes that other people do not notice.
83. Is shy.
84. Would be frightened by the thought of skiing fast down a steep slope.
85. Usually does something fun for awhile before starting their homework, even though they are not supposed to.
86. Would like to be able to spend time with a good friend every day.
87. Tends to be rude to people they don’t like.
88. Has a difficult time tuning out background noise and concentrating when trying to study.
89. Is sad more often than other people realize.
90. Is afraid of the idea of me dying or leaving them.
91. Gets irritated when I will not take them someplace they want to go.
92. Is more likely to do something they shouldn’t do the more they try to stop themself.
93. Likes to look at the pattern of clouds in the sky.
94. Is very aware of noises.
95. Is not shy.
96. Thinks it would be exciting to move to a new city.
97. When asked to do something, does it right away, even if they don’t want to.
98. Enjoys exchanging hugs with people they like.
99. Slams doors when angry.
100. Is good at keeping track of several different things that are happening around them.
101. Is hardly ever sad, even when lots of things are going wrong.
102. Doesn’t enjoy playing softball or baseball because they are afraid of the ball.
103. Gets irritated when they have to stop doing something they are enjoying.
104. Is able to stop themself from laughing at inappropriate times.
105. Likes to look at trees and walk amongst them.
106. Can tell if another person is angry by their expression.
107. Likes meeting new people.
108. Wouldn’t be afraid to try a risky sport like deep sea diving.
109. Usually finishes their homework before it’s due.
110. Wants to have close relationships with other people.
111. Doesn’t criticize others.
112. Is often in the middle of doing one thing and then goes off to do something else without finishing it.
113. Sometimes seems sad even when they should be enjoying themself like at Christmas, or on a trip.
114. Feels scared when entering a darkened room at night.
115. Hates it when people don’t agree with them.
116. Is usually able to stick with their plans and goals.
117. Likes the crunching sound of autumn leaves.
118. Feels shy about meeting new people.
119. Expresses a desire to travel to exotic places when they hear about them.
120. Usually gets started right away on difficult assignments.
121. Is quite a warm and friendly person.
122. Tends to try to blame mistakes on someone else.
123. Pays close attention when someone tells them how to do something.
124. Is nervous being home alone.
125. Gets very frustrated when they make a mistake in their school work.
126. Would like driving a racing car.
127. Usually puts off working on a project until it is due.
128. Likes it when something exciting and different happens at school.
129. Makes fun of how other people look.
130. Is energized by being in large crowds of people.
131. Wouldn’t want to go on the frightening rides at the fair.