(type a number from 1-9)
1. He shows his thoughts and feelings in the way
looks and acts, but does not talk much about what he thinks and about how
2. He is considerate and thoughtful of other people.
3. He is a warm person and responds with kindness to other
4. He gets along well with other people.
5. His peers look up to
him and seek him out.
6. He is helpful and cooperates with other people.
7. He likes physical affection. (For example,
he likes to hug;
he likes to be held.)
8. He likes to keep
his thoughts and feelings to
9. He makes good and close friendships with other people.
10. He has friendships that don't last long;
he changes friends a
11. He tries to blame other people for things
he has done.
12. He starts to act immature when
he faces difficult problems or
when he is under stress. (For example, he whines or acts out.)
13. He tries to see what and how much
he can get away with.
He usually pushes limits and tries to stretch the rules.
14. He is eager to please.
15. He shows concern about what's right and what's wrong.
16. He is proud of the things
he has done and made.
17. He acts very masculine.
18. He lets his peers know it when
he is upset or
angry. He doesn't hold back his feelings when he feels upset or angry with them.
19. He is open and straightforward.
20. He tries to take advantage of other people.
21. He tries to be the center of attention.
22. He tries to get others to do what
he wants by playing
up to them. Acts charming in order to get his way.
23. He is nervous and fearful.
24. He worries about things for a long time.
25. He thinks things out and reasons like a very mature person.
26. He is physically active.
He enjoys playing sports, running,
27. He looks different from other people
his own age.
28. He is energetic and full of life.
29. He is protective of others.
He protects people who are close
30. Most authority figures (e.g., teachers, professors, work
supervisors) seem to like him.
31. He is able to see how others feel;
he can put himself in
32. He gives, lends, and shares things.
33. He cries easily.
34. He is restless and fidgety;
he has a hard time sitting still.
35. He holds things in.
He has a hard time expressing himself;
he's a little bit uptight.
36. He finds ways to make things happen and get things done.
37. He likes to compete;
he's always testing and comparing himself to other people.
38. He has an unusual way of thinking about things--for better
or for worse, he puts things together in his head in a different way than other people would.
39. He freezes up when things are stressful, or else keeps
doing the same thing over and over.
40. He is curious and exploring;
he likes to learn and experience
41. He is determined in what
he does; he does not give up
42. He is an interesting person; people notice
him and remember him.
43. He can bounce back and recover after a stressful or bad
44. He gives in or backs down when
he has a conflict or
disagreement with others.
45. When he is under stress,
he gives up and backs off.
46. He tends to go to pieces under stress;
he gets rattled when
things are tough.
47. He has high standards for
himself. He needs to do very
well in the things he does.
48. He needs to have people tell
him that he is doing
well or ok. He is not very sure of himself.
49. He has specific habits or patterns of behavior. (For
example, he taps his fingers, bites his fingernails, stutters or bites
50. He tends to get sick when things go wrong or when there is
a lot of stress. (For example, he gets headaches, stomach aches, throws up.)
51. He is well-coordinated. (For example,
he does well in sports.)
52. He is careful not to get hurt (physically).
53. He has a hard time making up
his mind; he changes his
mind a lot.
54. He has unpredictable moods--they change often and quickly.
55. He worries about not getting
his share of material
things, food, or love. He seems afraid he won't get enough.
56. He is jealous and envious;
he wants what other people have.
57. He exaggerates about things that happen to
him; he blows
things out of proportion.
58. He openly shows the way
he feels, whether it's good or
59. He is neat and orderly in the way
he dresses and acts.
60. He gets nervous if
he is not sure what's going to
happen or when it's not clear what he is supposed to do.
61. He tends to be judgmental of the behavior of others.
62. He is obedient and does what
he is told.
63. He is fast-paced;
he moves and reacts to things quickly.
64. He is calm and relaxed; easy-going.
65. When he wants something,
he wants it right away. He has a
hard time waiting for things he wants and likes.
66. He pays attention well and can concentrate on things.
67. He plans things ahead;
he thinks before he does something.
"Looks before he leaps."
68. He is a very smart person (even though formal tests and
evaluations, such as grades in school, might not show this).
69. He has a way with words;
he can express himself well with
70. He daydreams;
he often gets lost in thought or a fantasy world.
71. He often asks authority figures for help and advice.
72. He often feels guilty;
he is quick to blame himself, even
though he might not talk about it.
73. He has a sense of humor--he likes to laugh at funny things.
74. He usually gets wrapped up in what
he is doing.
75. He is cheerful.
76. He can be trusted;
he's reliable, and dependable.
77. He feels unworthy;
he has a low opinion of himself.
78. He has his feelings hurt easily if
he is made fun
of or criticized.
79. He is suspicious--he doesn't really trust other people.
80. He teases and picks on
81. He can talk about unpleasant things that have happened to
82. He speaks up and sticks up for
himself; he goes after what he wants.
83. He tries to be independent and do things without the help
of other people. He tries not to rely on other people.
84. He is a talkative person;
he talks a lot.
85. He is aggressive. (For example,
he picks fights or starts
86. He likes to be by
himself; he enjoys doing things alone.
87. He tries to copy and act like the people
he admires and
looks up to.
88. He is self-confident and sure of
himself; he makes up his own mind on his own.
89. He is able to do many things well;
he is skillful.
90. He is stubborn.
91. He has emotions that don't seem to fit the situation. (For
example, he either overreacts, doesn't seem to care, or sometimes
his reactions just don't make sense.)
92. He is attractive, good-looking.
93. He is bossy and likes to dominate other people.
94. He whines or pouts often.
95. He lets little problems get to
him and is easily upset.
It doesn't take much to get him irritated or mad.
96. He is creative in the way
he looks at things; the way
he thinks, works, or plays is very creative.
97. He likes to dream up fantasies;
he has a good imagination.
98. He is shy; he has a hard time getting to know people.
99. He thinks about
his actions and behavior; he uses his
head before doing or saying something.
100. His peers
often pick on him; he is also often
blamed for things he didn't do.
101. He is the kind of
person almost everyone likes.
He is talkative.
He tends to find fault with others.
He does a thorough job.
He worries a lot.
He likes to reflect, play with ideas.
He tends to be quiet.
He is considerate and kind to almost everyone.
He tends to be disorganized.
He is relaxed, handle stress well.
He has few artistic interests.
He is someone with whom people really enjoy spending
He is outgoing, sociable.
He is sometimes rude to others.
He perseveres until the task is finished.
He can be tense.
He is sophisticated in art, music, or literature.
He is reserved.
He has a forgiving nature.
He can be somewhat careless.
He is emotionally stable, not easily upset.
He prefers work that is routine.